Hello,everyone! Happy National Scrapbook Day! For the final day of our celebration I have a Recipe challenge for you! What about creating a project using a recipe? That’s what I’ve got for you: A recipe challenge. If you haven’t participated in a recipe challenge before…Don´t worry! It’s a piece of cake! 😉
For a recipe challenge, you include the specific ingredients listed to make your creation. I love challenges . I think challenges force you to use a few specific items on your project and it is a great way to switch your creative gears! So for today’s challenge, all you need to do is create one project with the following items:
- 1 photo
- 2 or more patterned papers
- a printable item (you will find lots of printables at Pink Paislee Digital shop!)
- 1 Artisan item
- ink/spray on the background.
- digital cutting file (you can use Pink Paislee freebies! check out our new Digital Shop!)
You can mix all of this items in a page however you desire, or you can use a sketch that I also created for your inspiration.
Here´s what I created with all those ingredients:
My background was made using the Color Magic paper and Color Shine Tropicana Teal. I Love this color.
I used some Indigo Bleu stamps and some She Art rub-ons on my background adding the black and white colors to my page.
The papers behind the photos are from 4 different collections. I love to mix collections and being amazed with the color combo that develops when I do this. This time I used She Art, Cottage Farms, Secret Crush and Spring Jubilee. I am in love with those colors together!
The butterfly is a Pink Paislee printable.
The pennants were layered and I added some blings.
Now it´s your turn! If you’d like to participate in this challenge, here’s what to do:
- Create a layout based on the challenge above. You are welcome to add other ingredients for this recipe challenge, but you HAVE to include the ones given.
- Upload a photograph or scan of your layout to an online gallery.(blog/2peas/scrapbook.com,etc)
- Leave a comment below with the URL link to your project.
We can´t wait to see what you are going to create!