We’re looking for 10 talented and committed project designers who love to create with Pink Paislee products.
- Website/Blog URL:
- Facebook Page URL:
- Instagram URL:
- Pinterest URL:
We would love to learn more about you; please answer the following questions:
- How often do you craft each month?
- What Pink Paislee product or product collection is your all time favorite?
- Have you ever created any video tutorials or step by step class presentations?
- Do you LUV social networks and are you familiar with the terms sharing, tagging, linking?
To send samples of your design please attach photos via email of: 2 scrapbook pages, 1 card, and 1 other type of general crafting or DIY project that reflects your crafting style. Please do not send links to galleries. Projects DO NOT need to be new.
We will be keeping an eye out for the following:
- Designers who have a real passion for paper crafting in all areas: layouts, pocket pages, cards, altered items etc.
- Designers who have strong photography skills and can provide bright, clean shots of finished projects.
- Designers who have basic photoshop experience (able to add watermarks to photos and use a layering program)
- Designers who have a love for all things social media and understand the meaning of: “hashtag” “share” “like” & “tag”
- Designers who are able to meet deadlines and commit to a full year of assignments.
- Designers who can work with digital scrapbook products & digital cutting files will be a BONUS but not required.
The deadline for applications is December 3oth, 2013. Previous design team experience is not required. International applications are welcome! The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email on or around 1/3/13 and the new team will be announced here on our blog in early January.
Design team members will serve for 1 year beginning in January 2014 and will be required to submit 2 monthly assignments and participate in a minimum of 3 social media activities each week; i.e. blogging, Facebook, twitter updates, posting images to instagram & pinterest etc.) We are looking for creative artists who enjoy using social media channels for sharing!
Team members will be provided with generous amounts of product from our previous collections and every new collection that is released upon acceptance to the team! On occasion we also provide our team members with products from our other brands and trading partners too!
Good Luck! We can’t wait to see your submissions.