O.K. you guys…Jamie here and I have a little project today that I think is useful AND gives you a chance to show off those gorgeous new Memorandum Clipboards plus Gallery Prints. Those prints are so fabulous and filled with such great graphics. In case you need an excuse to decorate with them, I have an idea for you.
So grab that clipboard. Pick your fav Gallery Print.
Have any chipboard hanging around? Cut a piece to 4×4-inches. Pick up some chalkboard paint. And you are going to need some chalk.
Ready? Let’s go.
1. spray the chipboard piece with chalkboard paint until covered as desired. allow to dry completely.
2. choose your gallery print to clip on the board and do that.
3. season chalkboard piece by rubbing chalk all over the square and then clean off
4. use a mini bull clip and adhere to the gallery print. i used a pop-dot.
5. write the date on the chalkboard square. clip to the print. tah dah!
Now add it to a desktop or a book case or even on the wall.
Everyday I get the same thing…even though there are calendars in every room…’mom…what’s the date?’
Hoping this will be an obvious reminder.
Memorandum is a beautiful collection with on trend graphic elements that can serve such great functional duties. Calendar duty is just one of them.
Collection used: Memorandum