Hi everyone, I hope that you are enjoying Patterned Papers week! I designed this feathers mobile using lots of fun papers from the Fancy Free collection! This is a great way to use up small scraps of paper. Would you like to learn how to create your own? Follow the steps below.
various patterned papers
die cut machine (or punch)
1. Paint embroidery hoops, set aside to dry.
2. Gather papers from the collection. Use a die cut machine to cut out feathers.
3. Tie on a piece of each string to the end of each feather. I used strings of various lengths between 5 and 20 cm long.
4. Start tying on each feather to your embroidery hoop, tie them on at different lengths, leaving the string long on top. Repeat this step for each feather mobile that you would like to make.
5. Gather all the loose strings on top and tie them into a knot.
6. Your feather mobile is now complete! Hang from your desired surface and enjoy!
Collection Used: Fancy Free