Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hello everyone! My name is Eva Pizarro from Santiago, Chile. I live here with my husband Marco and my little one Lorenzo. I am a 35 year old engineer but now I am lucky to be a full time mom.
How did you get started scrapbooking? While I was living in Italy a friend gave me scrapbook album. I had never heard of scrapbooking before so I googled it! It was love at first sight. That was 9 years ago and I haven’t stopped. I love scrapbooking because I think it is a great way to record your memories and your feelings.
What is your favorite Pink Paislee product? Pink Paislee has so many beautiful products that it is hard to choose! If I have to choose one I would probably say patterned paper. I live in Chile and we don’t have many scrapbook stores but with 3 or 4 patterned papers you can create a beautiful project!
5 fun facts about you:
1. I love to cook (and eat) so me and my Italian husband are meant to be! He is a great cook too and we enjoy spending an evening in the kitchen.
2. I LOVE chocolate, especially bitter.
3. I love beautiful stationary and I can never resist buying a cute notebook.
4. I think and dream in Italian even if my primary language is Spanish!
5. I am not good with mixed media but I would love to master that art.
I made my accordion mini album a little larger than the 3×4 cards from the collection – I think they are perfect to embellish a page. To create a cohesive look throughout my mini I used black and white pictures.
I love a good quilt design so I created this layout with wide strips of paper and then stitched all around my layout. I also used the tone-on-tone embellishment technique here and put some embellishments straight and others at an angle to make the page more interesting.
Thank you for stopping by today and getting to know Eva and see her amazing creations made with Moonstruck! See you again tomorrow!