Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am Felicity Wilson, I live under the influence of three children! Prominently boys! My husband is my biggest cheer leader who encourages and supports me in my journey of life! I live on a large farm in central Queensland Australia, just far enough out of town so you can’t hear my monstrous farm voice! After 7 years of paper crafting, I feel like I’ve become the expert in ‘looking’ busy at my desk when my husband asks me to help with irrigating the crops. Don’t worry he’s worked me out, that excuse no longer stands. I love paper crafting because I get to freeze the moment! I don’t need to rely on my failing grey matter or when I am in a nursing home. All I have to do is pull out my albums and it’s all recorded.
How did you get started scrapbooking? I always dabbled in sticking paper and glue together when I was growing up, then when I left home and got a full time job about 15 years ago, I discovered scrapbooking. When I got married I got into scrapbooking a lot more and the rest is history!
What is your favorite Pink Paislee product? Normally I would always answer the embellishments. But this time I have to say the papers, they are so pretty that I just want to frame them and stick them on my wall.
5 fun facts about you:
1. I love coffee. When you enter my home, you’ll always see me with a coffee. When I am driving I always take my travel mug. Coffee is my thing and coffee mugs!! Can’t have enough coffee mugs, right?!
2. If I am not being creative with paper and glue, I am being creative in the garden. I love growing flowers and am very lucky to have a big yard on the farm to have lots of garden space.
3. Baking is another little hobby I enjoy. I bake a lot of cakes, biscuits, slices, and desserts. My husband will sometimes ban me from cooking because there is too much to eat! Needless to say, the workman on the farm love their morning and afternoon tea times!
4. I am dog lover not cat person. We own a cat, that is cherished and loved to bits, but the whole time we have had it, I haven’t touched it, or picked it up, only patted the cat occasionally. Cats have never done anything to me, I just have a little fear of cats! Weird, I know.
5. I can’t sit and make pretty things until I have finished all my house chores for the day. Then I can create to my heart’s content guilt free!
I was in love with all the frames in the papers and the ephemera that I wanted to try and create a page full of colour and a ton of frames.
Don’t be fooled by the Summer-themed range, there is much prettiness that it is very versatile. I create this spread with the theme of my daughter’s 2nd birthday.
Just because the theme of this collection is summer, doesn’t mean you cant create super cute girlie cards. Look at that mermaid, isn’t it cute!
The papers and paper pad are so pretty that I had use both to create the base of my mini album. I loved adding in the chipboard and stickers to create a cute little summer-themed album.
The sticker sheet is so pretty and sparkly. I couldn’t help myself, I had to cut some up and use them as a background on this page.
Such a beautiful collection of projects using the new Summer Lights collection! Be sure to follow Felicity along in all her crafty endeavors via her social media sites mentioned at the beginning of this post!